Friday, February 5, 2010

New dress for our Liküra



Bonn - Fastelovend ess e precious thing to me as fiere jeck in Liküra on Rhing - Fastelovend is indeed a wonderful thing. Especially if a fool of State can decorate with such great princess like Liküraner with Simone (Gerlach).
Festival Committee Chairman Paul Klein gushed at her coronation, "You are a truly radiant princess." And this was not just the new robes in the revised look, shall bear the Simone after 20 years as first Liküra. The joy at her office was the 27-year-old Controllerin his face. And they also gave expression to their feelings: "It is the greatest thing for a girl who was born at the foot of the seven hills to be even Liküra beautiful princess in the country."
When he told her the Liküra should infect crowns, Paul Klein contributed to a gimmick that brought him the laugh of the evening. He asked Pagin Helen Zinke, relieve him of the task and said: "I'm not even on the ground - you have to take a hand in the gown, and that would not I do on stage."
From a mishap in the Liküra Festschrift Hermann reported meeting President Messinger: "Our adjutant Jülich since Marion is presented as Liküra of 1933. I must say, You ugly jehalten jut you, girl. "Did she, in fact, but Liküra Marion was in 1993 ...
At table number eight in the auditorium of Cardinal Frings-Gymnasium reveled a fool deep in their memories: the Liküra of 1962, Doris Mallat. "" In the Inn "Wilhelmshöhe I have my wife on the evening of her coronation, met 1962", says Hans-Dieter Mallat. "In an opportune moment I asked her to dance."
For 39 years, the two are now married - and still so in love like the first day. "If my wife thinks I have flirted with another, they still really jealous," chuckled Hans-Dieter Mallat.