Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Super Talent Michael wants to play on the road



He did it! Came from the bottom - and now stands at the top. Street musicians - Michael Shepherd (44) from Kartzow is Germany's new Super Talent> Hartz IV recipients of the Star of millions!
With his harmonica ( "Ave Maria") played in "The Good Shepherd" in the hearts of the audience. "You have nothing and give so much," said Dieter Bohlen. "Now is the time that the audience you something back. Were doing," They - at 0.24 clock was clear: The overwhelming majority of 72.62 percent (see photo gallery) Micah was crowned the winner.
"I would have grudged it all so much," he stammered. "But I will it, so I did not expect. A huge dream come true, simply unimaginable, "he told Express. "I want to thank everyone who called for me. But you must have your incredibly high bills. I can never repay! "
He does not, he had won € 100,000, he will put on edge, enjoying that he "no longer has money problems," and buy "new mouth organs that hold for me only as three days."
"The Good Shepherd" - many setbacks he has had to plug it. After an accident he was in a coma, has since become severely disabled. He moved to his leg, is blind in his right eye, after 5 years of marriage, his wife left him. But he never gave up, played in the Potsdam pedestrian zone.
What a contrast to the stage, the shepherd has now come to love: "I always wanted to sing for my friends and family on stage and thank me so that they have always supported me!"
Nevertheless, he does not want to forget the dark hours of his life: "When has calmed down after the finals everything, I want to once again play on the road. This has given me during the hard times ever so much, "Shepherd says modestly.
His biggest fan is mother Hannelore (62). "With eight years, he started playing harmonica. Since then, he always carries it with him, "she said EXPRESS. "The fact that he creates so much, I would have never thought of. I'm so proud! "
For YoYo (13) from Königswinter, it has not been enough in the final show. But the little girl sees it calmly. "I was in the final here that counts." Bohlen YoYo has since been invited to the studio? "No, not yet," said Yoyo, on Sunday went first time riding. My head just freikriegen ...
Also of interest
So was the vote